AgriLegacy™ Tomorrow, Agricultural Scholarship
Mission: To provide financial support to assist students to pursue education for careers in agriculture.
- Applicants must be a high school senior or current full-time college student that will attend college in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Applicant must be studying an ag-related field.
- Applicant must plan to attend a two-year or four-year college or university.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 or higher grade point average.
- Applicant must demonstrate participation and leadership in school and community activities.
- Applicant must enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Students who receive a full-ride scholarship will not be eligible for the AgriLegacy scholarship, and it will be awarded to another student.
All applications must contain the completed form along with the following supporting documents:
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator.
- Letter of personal reference.
- Copy of high school or college transcript.
Application Deadline – April 1, 2018
The number of scholarships given each year will be determined by the Advisory Board. The amount of each scholarship awarded is $1,000, which will be paid directly to the institution to which the student has been accepted.
Apply today by downloading the application here: